2021 RECAP - Part 1: Jonas Brothers

Welcome to my 2021 RECAP list - where every day nearing the end of the year 2021 and beginning the new year 2022 we will be recapping every memory we have of the year in different sections. You can find out more in this blog post.
Today we will celebrate the first part of the 2021 RECAP LIST - the Jonas Brothers.

Yay! To kick off not only my New Year holiday at school, but, it's also very very close to the year 2022 (not year 3000) and for the first section of the 2021 RECAP LIST, the Jonas Brothers - my all-time favorite singers. Glad the band is back again.

And I know the picture above doesn't include a solo picture of Kevin, but that's okay since Kevin is my least favorite Jonas since he doesn't really sing.

I haven't been listening to them much in December 2021 because Taylor Swift apparently has taken over my YouTube playlist - but I still love them. Though the fact that they are fans of Olivia Rodrigo. That's why there's 'Forgive the Jonas Brothers' on the list of things to do in 2022 that I shared in a previous post.

My favorite Jonas Brothers song is probably either Who's in your head, Rollercoaster, or Heart and Soul (From Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam)

I'm so excited to see what other music they're going to release the next year!!

👉 Check out T3BFF blog HERE!
👉 Introducing the 2021 RECAP LIST - click HERE!




Comments

Popular Posts