Kicking off the 2021 recap!

Happy almost new year to all my friends and family out there!🎆🎇
I am looking forward to many things lately in the upcoming year - 2022 - and to end 2021 and start the new year, I am planning on my small 2021 RECAP journal, where we all will be recapping everything that has happened in the past few months.

From my slight problem with the Jonas Brothers to my HUGE obsession with Sebastian Stan, it genuinely feels so unreal to have this year come to an end. And hopefully a special New Year story for Emma, Chloe, and Lily. Maybe not for Kyra, but hopefully for T3BFF :)

Anyways, here I have a list of things to do in 2022 - ENJOY!💖


1. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Yes, I haven't really watched the entire thing (or at least understand what they're doing) of this incredible Sebastian-Anthony masterpiece, but I will!
2. Watch Avengers 1
Ah yes, I have seen Endgame, but is that any fun without watching the first movie when they only had the first OG 6?
3. Watch Avengers 2
It's always nice to see Pietro die.
4. Watch Avengers 3
It's always nice to see everyone turn to dust.
5. Watch Avengers 4
"I love you 3000" 😭
6. Finish The Summer Camp
That's the possible story title for the summer T3BFFxDOTQK cross-over story which is set to be in summer 2022.
7. Read Charlie Hernandez books 2&3
I have read the first book, and I am still confused with all of it since it is Hispanic mythology, something IDK about. The second book is going to be exciting to read, and the third one is set to publish in 2022.
8. Listen to more Taylor Swift
Yes, I'm a #swiftie now...
9. Forgive the Jonas brothers
Look, ever since they liked Olivia Rodrigo, I moved on, and now it's time to find a way to forgive them. Somehow.

So many things to do during the new year... I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas, or at least near Christmas.

🎄🎅🎁💡💐

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts