Diaries of the quiet kid of the losing class: inspirations

DOTQK: inspirations
So basically, I decided I wanted to make a story that's more ~Karina~ and speaks more into my real-life world. And that's how I created Diaries of the quiet kid of the losing class. You see, I'm the real quiet person in my class, which has always been the worst class, because we are 6B and not 6A. Point is, in my school, we are the most troubled students ever.

I combined those two elements together...
Being the quiet kid of the class + being in the most losing class ever
and created...
= DIARIES OF THE QUIET KID OF THE LOSING CLASS

Probably the BEST mathematic formula ever, even if I do say so myself😎
Anyways, I started getting to work on remaking some of my past superb cringe stories and put it in the storyline. Because I wanted this to be SO REAL IN MY LIFE, I rewrote all my classmates names, and made them characters of the story!

Characters

Kyra Kendrick
Kyra's long name is Gabrielle Abigail Iris Kristian Kyra Kendrick, which is long. But the initials of that name, is the initial to my name too. Gusti Agung Istri Krisna Karina Kepakisan.
And just like me, Kyra is shy but tough. Which is why getting her to narrate the story on dealing with being in the losing class is a great idea.

Starry Wisconsin
Of course, by the name, you can tell that this girl is Kyra's BFF, aka Bintang Wijayanti IRL. Bintang, means star in English so I wanted to make the name star fit within the theme. So, I made her name Starley and nick-named Starry! 

Mikayla Delgado
Mikayla, aka Kayla Kirana Dewi IRL, is actually like Kayla, unlike how Lily Illinois portrays Kayla. Mikayla is actually fat like Kayla and is actually stupid and not smart. 
Both me and Kayla IRL is called with different names by the old teachers, which is why in the character's bio page, you can see that they get called different things.

Jennifer Paine
Jen is based off of my class champion, Jeni Purnami who seems... Nice? Idk how to describe it. But, because she's smartest of the class, and a part of The Popular Girl trio in class, she sometimes seems pretty mean. You know, she only cares about the other members of her 'squad'

Kaycee Michaels
Remember, Kirany? That really creepy class president? Yeah, this is the fictional representation of Kirany. Evil, weird, and only cares about The Popular Girls plus her right-hand-mans. 
Kaycee also got 3rd grade and is really only nice to the innocent girls, and I'm one of them. She's like one of those people who hypnotize the community and make them join her side. Lol😂

Dahlia Coleman
Not much to chit-chat about Dahlia. Dinda, who is the IRL version of Dahlia, is Kirany's really teeny-tinny cousin who is really good at swimming. I like Dinda! She's just a part of the worst popular girl trio ever, The Popular Girls, or as I like to call it THE PLASTICS.

So, hopefully you get to enjoy whatever I was talking about there, and I will see you later! Bye!
xo, Kyra Kendrick's IRL human👀

Diaries of the quiet kid #1 - HERE
Check out the latest T3BFF story HERE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts