check these blogs out!

 Other than my own blogs, I love checking out other people's blogs too! Mostly HGTV designers so, here are some of the blogs I recommend you checking out!

  • Jasmine Roth's blog
    Okay, I've mention her blog pretty much in all blog-recommending posts here. Jasmine's designs are great! I love watching Hidden Potential and Rock The Blog. Go check her blog out!
  • Leanne Ford's blog
    Just like Jasmine Roth, I mention her blog here very often. I really like her designs and how white and crisp it looks! Also, check her show out: Restored by the Fords
  • Studio McGee
    Have I mention Studio McGee in the blog lately? I don't think so but anyways, check out Shea McGee's cool designs in their Netflix show: Dream home makeover
  • Good table by Dave and Jenny Marrs
    I love Dave and Jenny's HGTV show fixer to fabulous they're my favorite designers ever and I haven't been keeping up with them lately so go check them out!
  • The Blonde Abroad
    Want to know great girl-hangout spaces to travel? Then I 100 percent recommend you checking out Kiki's blog: The Blonde Abroad. 
  • Magnolia
    Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fixer Upper is my first HGTV favorite show, until fixer to fabulous came in the mix. Go to Magnolia for great design material and designing tips by Joanna Gaines!
Links:

  • Jasmine Roth
    Jasmine Roth's blog - here
    Hidden Potential - here
    Built Custom Homes - here
  • Leanne Ford's blog
    Leanne Ford's blog - here
    Restored by the Fords - here
  • Studio McGee
    Studio McGee - here
    McGee and Co. - here
  • Dave and Jenny Marrs
    Good Table - here
    Fixer to Fabulous - here
    The Berry Farm - here
    Blessings + Raindrops - here
    Marrs Developing - here
  • The Blonde Abroad
    The Blonde Abroad - here
  • Magnolia
    Magnolia - here
    Fixer Upper - here

Comments

Popular Posts