confession tuesday 2

 Well folks! Here we are at that time of day where I must confess stuffs at the blog!

If you miss out the last and first confession Tuesday, no problem! I'll give a link to it down below at the end of the blog.

Confession Tuesday: 03/08/2021
I still wet the bed.

I can't believe I'm saying this but: I WET THE BED.

To be honest, it's not every night but somehow, when I go to bed, I can't feel me peeing and I don't know if that's normal or not.

My mom thinks it's pretty okay since at my age right now she still wet the bed as well and she thinks it's fine but now, at random times early in the morning my mom or dad or babysitter (neighbor that is told to keep an eye on me and my sis during the night) wakes me up to pee before I wet the bed.

I asked Google if it's normal for a 10-11 year old to wet the bed and... It says it's fine but normally a 7-year old wouldn't be wetting the bed.

I don't even tell these stuff to my closest friend. Bintang. Instead I told my close neighbor Rika about it.

Honestly: does it make me feel bad?

Not really. After all, mom thinks it's fine but she is getting me checked up even though she keeps forgetting to.

So. Enjoy the rest of YOUR day and see you!

confession tuesday 1

Comments

Popular Posts