confession tuesday 1

It's time for some confessions...
Let me confess the truth of my life in this weekly series where every Tuesday I confess something. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27th 2021's confession:
I never study before exams.

So, let me explain what I mean by: I never study before exams.

I'm just not that type of person. I don't study during an exam unless necessary, told or just me being in the mood for studying about stuff in the examination. 

I think the last time I actually studied for an exam was on second grade where I got seventh rank in class. Now I'm in 6th grade and I never study for exams and I got third rank!

Have I ever feel like I need to study?

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. I feel like studying is something that you don't have to do. Really. Why would you study if you don't want to?

Study. Study and study. That's the words I'm hearing in my head lately especially now that I'm in 6th grade and soon going to middle school.

No pressure.

So... With that is my very first confession on confession tuesday. Enjoy and have a great time!


XO Karina 😛



Comments

Popular Posts