My friend

 I have a friend, I have a best friend, I have a frenemy, and I have a friend-I-don't-talk-to-much.

This is about my BEST FRIEND. And yes I am talking about Bintang, the friend I mentioned in the last blog  

Bintang is one year older than me though she is REALLY tiny. Smaller than me. I just turned 11 on June 28th while Bintang is turning 12 on August 11th.

Here's the deal with Bintang. 

  • How we met:
    Bintang and I became friends in second grade where my teacher select our seats. I got a seat in front of Bintang which I feel so bad because she's tiny and I'm tall. We were the only girls in that row and the boys there are REALLY annoying (I think one of them has a crush on me...) 
  • 3rd grade
    In third grade, our seats are in groups and we obviously got on the same group with each other with the same annoying boys that I'm positive likes me. Our group was in the back corner and we are known for being the naughtiest because, there's more boys than girls in the group. We always hung out with each other and there was born the inspiration for The 3 Best Friends Forever.
  • 4th grade
    Fourth grade lived a short life because of the pandemic so I didn't got to hang out with Bintang anymore. Until dancing course reopens. In 4th grade, the seats weren't in groups and luckily I got to sit with a very calm and shy girl named Putri which means Princess in English. Bintang sat with a very big guy in class that's, actually kinda cute. And naughty. Then the whole pandemic thing arrived and skip to 5th grade!
  • 5th grade
    We're still friends and in 5-6 grade school break. The dance course reopens from Covid and here we meet again! It wasn't awkward, my first impression of seeing her again, tbh, was: Dude, she's still tiny? 
  • 6th grade
    Since I don't think school's opening anytime sooner. Especially that my school is under major construction. The only place we'd meet is probably dance course. We even have a cute little handshake that I have forgotten... (Sorry, Bin๐Ÿ˜Ÿ)
  • Junior high school?
    Ok. You got me. I'm not in Junior high school yet but I'm 99.5 percent positive we won't be seeing each other. Bintang is going to her sister's school kilometers away from the middle school I think I'm aiming that my sister, who is now in high school, went to.
In the last day of dancing course I told her to check out my 1st blog, T3BFF which was weeks before this blog was created. So, I think I'm making an Indonesian translation of this blog so she could read and understand it and shout out at me in case I got one of the history of friends wrong.


XO Karina ๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular Posts