My love-hate relationship with my course

 I'm in a new course and It's fine. I still really prefer my old course even though I've heard nothing coming from them lately.

My mom thinks it's because they have no more students. Like my class, there's only 2 students in my old courses 6th grade! 

But I don't think so because every Saturday in my course, there are lots of students that are mostly high-schoolers. 

My last course there was in May 19th 2021, days before it's school break.

So, now I'm in this other course pretty close to my old one and wouldn't you be surprise to find out that my only friend in my old course has moved there. I don't know since when but at the weeks before my old course has disappeared he wasn't there.

Yeah. It's weird. That's mainly why I made Emma Phoenix and Chloe Drummond of The 3 Best Friends Forever go to course because now I'm going to course.

Also, other than school course, I join a traditional Balinese dancing course that I really-really love! But since the pandemic it's closed and I learned the dance from home every Sat-Sun in 4 to 5 pm.

I miss dancing course and I miss my friend Bintang (Bintang means star in English. She said her mom named her that because she's tiny and stars are tiny from the earth)

So. I'll have to wait a few days or weeks until dancing course is back and open!


XO Karina 👌

Comments

Popular Posts