My frenemy...

In the last blog, I wrote down about my bestfriend since second grade named Bintang. 

This one is about my 2 frenemies named Kirany and Kayla. And if you two are reading this and somehow understand English. Don't invite Bintang into your clan because of this blog. How did you find this blog anyways?

Alright. I was distacted. This is the story of my Friend-Enemy relationship with Kirany and Kayla that - Disclaimer: I can't say is the legit truth.

So. Somewhere around in 3rd grade. I didn't came to my schedule of Piket which is a schedule where a group of students clean the classroom. In 3rd grade I was in groups and there was 6, so it was pretty easy for the student to get divided into.

My group, which was the second-to-last group got on Friday and I didn't came because I'm in the library finishing a task that's due on the next day with my teammate that my teacher had selected.

Bintang, she, apparently got angry because I didn't came and she started breaking the group, KBK that includes Karina, me, Bintang and Kayla from me, reported it to the teacher who didn't care.

Bintang formed her own group with the bossy class president , Kirany and Kayla's tablemate Rana. 

So, there I was, left alone with my friend who is THANKFULLY a girl (I can't remember which girl though...)

Then, the whole class started hating me and as the most freaky kid in class. I'm fine with it. I mean, I'm still everyone's crush in class and I'm still the smartest at English. 

So, me and that friend of mine that also got left out started making friendship handshake which let me tell you, drove Bintang VERY angry even though she left me by herself. 

She then created a group that includes: herself, Kirany, Rana and Kayla in it. They tried to drag my friend there but she's shy and innocent and doesn't really prefer being put in a group against someone.

(I just remembered that the girl is Putri... Sorry Putri!)

I didn't exactly remembered how we got together but until this day. I don't get along with Kirany since she has her own clan now which has her cousin, Dinda and the class champion, Jeni. 

What is most likely to happen is:

  • Accidentally talked to each other and turned out to forgive each other
  • An English task/homework
  • She dropped something and needed my help to reach it.
So. Where does the FRENEMY relationship with Kirany began? Here's the story:

You see, me and Bintang got back after the whole "Not cleaning the class controversy" began and Kirany, being very stubborn and bossy got angry because I 'stole' Bintang from her side.

We never talk since in a way that: I never did talked to her and in HER way of me stealing Bintang from her side.

It's complicated.

And where does the FRENEMY with Kayla begin?

Just like Bintang, she also agreed to be back on my side for some reason so, Kirany got even more angry.

Then the pandemic rise and we didn't see each other for like, 1 year.

Then, the dancing course begin and I see Bintang and we loved it! Kayla quit the dancing course so we didn't see her. 

But, Bintang did say that she bullied her (This could just make Bintang hate me even more...)

So... That's where it had all began.


XO Karina 😷



Comments

Popular Posts