I have course: REVIEW

The first I have course blog is me literally, minutes before the course has started. The course was English and it was online using ZOOM.

My thoughts there were my love-hate relationship between my favorite subject and language, ENGLISH and the course wasn't bad.

Fyi, I'm new to the course because apparently my old course hasn't texted me in a while so my mom putted me in another course, close to the old one that my sister's in as well!

So. Here's a slight review between: I like the old course better VS I like my new course better (my favorite colors are pink and blue if you can't tell yet💗💙)

Teacher: I like the old course better
This teacher spells stuff incorrectly. But my old teacher also spells or say stuffs wrong as well but I kinda like the old one because he is pretty funny.

Classmates: I like the old course better (I haven't actually met my classmates IRL yet-)
I like my old course classmate better because, in my old course, there is only 2 students. Me and my boy friend. Also, my only classmate in the old course has moved to my new course.

So. That's the review and I would try my best to explain what happened in course. It's not bad. Only a little weird...

So first of all, we all entered the zoom that the teacher haven't log on to yet. It was quite because everyone was on mute and their videos were off, including me.

Then, the teacher went in and for the entire class I said NOTHING. Because I'm that one shy student that's just awkward there.

My teacher got into this vocabulary session where she writes down in the power-point examples of activities we'd be doing in a holiday or weekend.

It's safe to say she pronounced something wrong but hey, Nobody's Perfect (That's a Hannah Montana song if you don't know)

Then we're supposed to write down 5 indoor activities and 5 outdoor activities and these are the things I write down:

Outdoor:

  • Playing with friends
  • Biking
  • Playing hide and seek
  • Swimming
  • Gardening
Indoor

  • Drawing and painting
  • Watching TV
  • Playing monopoly
  • Writing story
  • Playing chess
Ok. Not gonna lie - I putted my heart and soul to picking an outdoor activity I actually do in the holidays and I'm more of an indoor blog-writing kid at the moment yet I didn't got a turn to read my answers, which kinda makes sense because there is 13 students!

I really like swimming and playing with friends but I'm not into playing with friends now because of my ENGLISH SAYING PROBLEM where I spoke English to often at home (Or writing it in a blog) that at times I forgot Indonesian words. Whoops!

Then we learn about Adjectives to describe people where we learn on fat/slim, short/tall, light/tan and all those other stuffs.

This is how I would describe myself without the whole 'Grammar' and explanation my teacher just thought:

Hello! My name is Krisna Karina Kepakisan and you can just call me Karina. I am born on June 28th 2010 and I live in Denpasar, Bali. I am pretty slim, my hair is black, straight and long and my eye color is brown

SIMPLE!

Then we had to compare two different persons and obviously I didn't go a turn again which I'm so happy of.

We didn't complete the whole worksheet because we didn't had the time so it's homework now I guess!


XO Karina 😉




Comments

Popular Posts