I have course

 Yeah.

Being the 11 year old that I am right now, I have course and luckily today's course on 26 July is my favorite subject, ENGLISH!

I just really like English because, well, I am the best at English in the class which kinda and kinda not is bad.

Why it's bad:

  • Because I am the go-to person during a task. Everyone would be like 'Kar, what's the answer??' and then if I don't answer them first they're going to be like 'She's so bad...' and never hang out with me EVER. Yeah. I call that class drama that my teacher never cares about.
  • My teacher ALWAYS expect the best from me. This is just me and how I act, but seriously. If I get one question wrong, the whole class are going to be like: 'OMG! KARINA JUST GOT A QUESTION WRONG!?' And I'm going to be like: 'What's the big deal?' and so it will go on and be a historical day for GOOD. Especially that my sister is pretty popular making me popular being her lil' sis and blah-blah-blah so much more is going to happen.
Why it's good:

  • I will always be prepared. Well, most of the time. Except that I am pretty sure my English is right and my teacher's is not. So in order to get a full score, I'm going to have to use my teachers wacky-tacky English which, not gonna lie, it REALLY bugs me.
  • I don't have to study! For this one, it's just my exaggeration because, studying? Who likes studying? It's the most boring thing to do in this entire universe, other than cleaning the dishes.
Let me give you my simplified point of English: It's hard, it's tricky, it's good and for me, it's my favorite subject. (The first and only subject I got an A at!)

Let's be real for a little moment. Taking notes of English is DULL. Not because it's just taking notes, and because I have other things to do. But I actually think it's dull because for myself, I get lots of typos and I AM TERRIBLE AT GRAMMAR.

I mean, I'm from Indonesia not America or UK or something but, as you can see here, I'm writing my blog in English and now I'm TOO use to it. 

There's this one moment a few months ago where I was supposed to say 'CURTAIN' in Indonesian and I had completely forgotten what it is.

Yeah.

It's weird sometimes talking in Indonesian and not in English because if I talk with my older sister, we talk using English. 

I mean, back to the topic of English course, it's going to be exciting because:

  1. I'm new to the course (This is my 3rd meet!)
  2. I have a new teacher
  3. (I think) I'm learning about ANIMALS (Something I can already do)
My English Weaknesses:
  1. Grammar
  2. Remembering directions
  3. No joke. I keep forgetting where the sun sets. 
  4. I can't remember how to write CHALLANGES (I used google for that😁)
  5. And I can't say dragon fruit: I always end up saying 'Dregren Fruit'
  6. And my teacher sucks. Like all teachers do.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts