do I have a favorite book??

 Hey there! Karina is here about to make a short post before I leave for the dancing course (which is getting a bit more serious here, story for another time!) about whether or not I have a favorite book. I mean, I feel like everyone deserves to have a good book they like, am I right?


Now, I have only officially read 3 books fully in my life: Unfinished by Priyanka Chopra, The Rainbow Troops, and Tommy Nelson's Brave Girls Confidential.

Between the three, I must say that my favorite one is Tommy Nelson's Brave Girls Confidential. Today I 'rescued' it from the dust under my bed in my purple bedroom after attempting to relive the story that became the main inspiration for early days The 3 Best Friends Forever.

The storyline is mostly religious, and I won't talk mainly about the plot of the book. The book is Christian - which I am not - but teaches me daily lessons. Even if it's subtle, and I won't necessarily learn something from it immediately, having a book that I actually want to read in general is a good thing!


I haven't read it during 2022 yet, but I am planning on reading each story per day (this book is filled with many stories, 2 about them all together, and some focusing on each of the main characters) or maybe if I get carried a way more than one a day :)

Anyways, I hope you find this book interesting for you to read. Have a nice day everyone

Comments

Popular Posts