the marvel cinematic universe journey

I feel like it's now extremely necessary for me to talk about the MCU since I am beginning my journey as a Marvel Cinematic Universe fan. Now, I haven't watched all of the movies, since Iron Man 1 is released two years before I was born, and Captain America: The First Avengers is released when I was only one year old, but this journey started at the end of 2021 and has surfaced far into right here and right now.

SPOILERS FROM SOME MARVEL MOVIES!!

Okay. So let's start with how many movies I've seen. The movie according to the cinematic universe (not release date) or the chronological viewing order is A LOT. Some I gave up watching, some got me carried away, some got me mentally broken, and some made me laugh. 

Here are all the MCU movies and their status on my watch:

  1. Captain America: The First Avenger - loved it, watched it.
  2. Captain Marvel - watched hall of it, interested in it.
  3. Iron Man - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  4. Iron Man 2 - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  5. The Incredible Hulk - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  6. Thor - interested in it, haven't watched it.
  7. The Avengers - interested in it, haven't watched it.
  8. Iron Man 3 - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  9. Thor: The Dark World - interested in it, haven't watched it.
  10. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - loved it, watched it, FAV MCU MOVIE!!
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy - slightly interested in it, haven't watched it.
  12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - slightly interested in it, haven't watched it.
  13. Avengers: Age of Ultron - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  14. Ant-Man - interested in it, haven't watched it.
  15. Captain America: Civil War - loved it, watched it.
  16. Black Widow - slightly interested in it, watched hall of it.
  17. Spider-Man: Homecoming - not interested in it, watched hall of it.
  18. Doctor Strange - interested in it, watched hall of it.
  19. Black Panther - only seeing this movie for Bucky Barnes, watched hall of it.
  20. Thor: Ragnarok - MY FAVORITE MCU MOVIE TOO, loved it, watched it.
  21. Avengers: Infinity War - loved it, watched it.
  22. Ant-Man and The Wasp - loved it, watched it.
  23. Avengers: Endgame - it's fine I guess, watched it.
  24. Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
  25. Spider-Man: Far From Home - not interested in it, watched hall of it.
  26. Eternals - slightly interested in it, haven't watched it.
  27. Spider-Man: No Way Home - not interested in it, haven't watched it.
I've always had this thing against the female Avengers. I know I AM A FEMALE, but Wanda and Natasha just never interest me. The only female Avenger I like is Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers and Hope Pym/Wasp. That's it. Is Valkyrie an Avenger? Or is she a Revenger? Valkyrie is fine.

MY FAVORITE AVENGERS:
  1. White Wolf
  2. Ant-Man
  3. Wasp
  4. Captain Marvel
  5. Thor
So basically... I'm a huge critic, even about something I like. My favorite MCU movie is definitely Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I'd give that movie a 9/10. The reason it's not a full 10/10 is that Wanda Maximoff is in that movie. I don't like her. She's ugly.

Look at Carol Danvers. She's so beautiful, she can glow (well Wanda can do that too but she's not blonde. I know I'm not blonde, but that's not the point here.) she flies so pretty, and Wanda? Wanda is so pathetic. Who is in love with a robot!? Vision is ugly too.

Alright, thanks for seeing me hate on Wanda and I'll see you soon! Later maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts