HELLO. I AM BACK!

Hello, I am back!

Hey everyone! Glad to see I'm back, huh? Well, it's been around one and a half months since I haven't been active in either of my blogs so this time, I'd give you a bit of a catch-up on what has been going on since I paused the blog biz for a while.

First of all, the blog was halted because of my exams. It's called an end-of-semester test and this time, it's NOT being held online - so instead, we're going to school to do so. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but still having to get up early and finish an exam in just one hour seems hard. And this exam was a way for the teachers to find out our real capability, and my capability is only thinking about making a cross-over between T3BFF and DOTQK.

And that is right! A cross-over story between The 3 Best Friends Forever and Diaries of the Quiet Kid of The Losing Class is in the making! The twist is that this story is taking place in the summer of 2022, where I HOPE the pandemic is not a big deal anymore so the storyline would make sense.

Second, my taste has been growing a bit. I have watched several more movies and have once again rounded up my three favorite men in the entire world. Number three on the list is Dylan O'Brien. Number two on the list is Thomas Brodie-Sangster (as you can tell, I've been watching a bit of Maze Runner at the moment) and number one on the list is... SEBASTIAN STAN.

This time, as you can tell I've been in the Marvel Cinematic Universe phase of life. I had three hours to prepare for the exam, did I use it to study? No. Did I use it to take some lessons? No. Did I use it to read my school book? No. Did I use it to watch Avengers: Endgame? YES.

Ok look, so the reason I still procrastinate is that when I do procrastinate, I still managed to get the job or task done. This is why to this day on, despite having watched some ~aesthetic~ study vids on YouTube, I still procrastinate.

Also, It's TAYLOR SWIFT'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!🧣🥳🎉 So, happy birthday to her! And that is the third thing that I liked since the blog stopped. I like Taylor Swift now, which, I know, is not really sticking to the 'Not the mass' slogan I forced myself to follow, but I mean, come on, RED (TAYLOR'S VERSION) IS AWESOME.

It's also almost Christmas... and... almost 2022! Y'all know what 2022 means in this world. I'm turning 12 on June 28th and I have a very special birthday list. But I'm not gonna show the birthday want-list to you guys yet since I don't want any spoilers... But soon!






Comments

Popular Posts