I'm working on something BIG!

Yep! I am working on something pretty big you could say but I won't get TOO serious when I just said that because who knows! Maybe it would suddenly be cancelled when I get too busy with all the school business I had to do but hear me out-

THE 9 BEST FRIENDS FOREVER - A TRIP TO PARADISE

Yes I know, the 9 isn't a typo, but we'll get back to that later on, ok? 
So, you know I have always been in this thought for a while of creating a full-on novel-type story of the girls, not just Emma, Chloe and Lily, travelling an ENTIRE country. And obviously what better way to put it as in a country than make them travel in INDONESIA!

It's gonna have chapters and everything and basically SO MUCH MORE! I've done the Bali vacation but that isn't gonna be mentioned, none of the things that happened in T3BFF would be mentioned (Maybe a few😉) which is why this is gonna be a BONUS STORY!

A bonus story is sort of like a spin-off where it doesn't fit in with the rest of the storyline but it has the characters in it still keeping in with the personality. Is that the definition of spin-off? Maybe.

But yeah, I've got the first chapter all set and done and I want this story to be finish around early December and yeah, it's TIGHT but schedules and due dates doesn't have to be followed.. Right?

So like what I was saying, I imagine this story to be INCREDIBLE or at least that's what I heavily expect from it. I just did it because I didn't wanted to do my Balinese task so instead I made an English story😂

So, here are gonna be the characters in the story:
  • Emma Phoenix
  • Chloe Drummond
  • Lily Illinois
  • Cassidy Campbell
  • Kourtney McCallister
  • Stefani Anderson
  • Isabella Perez
  • Harper Brown
  • Jordyn Mayer
  • Dylan Phoenix
  • Zack Phoenix
  • Wendy Drummond
  • Melissa Phoenix
  • Their un-named parents :)
Basically what I'm tryna say is that it's not just Emma, Chloe and Lily alone anymore, they have Cassidy, Kourtney, Stefani, Isabella and Harper and a former class bully Jordyn. 

So this story is about them headed on vacation to explore an entire country during their summer break which is so hellish long, 6 MONTHS! 

Yeah, nothing else is officially planned about this story so I'm just planning to GO WITH IT. I hope people enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts