school is coming sooooooooonnnn

Oh no! I knew this day would come! That day again where SCHOOL ANNOUNCES THEIR GREAT AND GRAND RETURN. Alright, it's been pretty much over a year since the pandemic started and while it just may seem a little wrong at the beginnings, things turned fantastic and fabulous quickly. But really, it is JUST school, right? I don't really know the things for sure because I don't do instructions and rules except in this case they're totally necessary but no I am NOT gonna read the rules and just come up with low-budget hoax😊
So, ENJOY!

The great return of school
So, this thing called 'school' is soon returning after about... over one year and I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL just like, in general. It is only 2 times a week but that does mean limit for THIS BLOG, THAT BLOG, checking out Logan Lerman pictures, completing quests on Family Farm Adventure and um, you know, other stuff!

But it is pretty good because I get to meet Bintang and KBK can finally bond again if we get in the same class session which is a bad chance because Bintang is number 5 while I am number 19 and Kayla is number 17. Maybe I'll just do some promotions about my blog while I'm there

But really, what is the worst that can happen?

THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN:
  • Getting called upfront to answer a question I don't know
  • Having to bond with my friends
  • Meeting competition in class
  • Being everybody's crush in class
  • Failing a Balinese task or test
  • Losing points to Desta
  • Suddenly being asked a multiplication I don't know
  • Having to count big numbers
  • Not raising a hand when the rest of the class are
  • Getting a question wrong in English
  • Not remembering Balinese characters
  • Having to take long notes of stuff
  • Being called a failure in class
  • Blanking in the middle of class
  • Failing at P.E.
  • Answering a question wrong and then the entire class 'boo's' at you
  • Not making any friends
  • Sitting with the most awkward person in class
  • Being paired with a bad person in a group project
  • Dealing with Desta
  • Being dragged into a K-Pop nightmare
  • My friend liking Olivia Rodrigo
  • My friend liking something I don't like
  • Losing my belt
  • Losing my tie
  • Losing my ribbon
  • My mask strap suddenly breaking
  • Forgetting how to tie a butterfly knot
  • My pen suddenly running out of ink
  • Forgetting my ruler
  • My teacher suddenly liking Percy Jackson
  • Forgetting how to do fractions
  • My teacher saying my name 'Kirana' instead of 'Karina'
  • People not remembering I exist in life
  • Sitting on the front row of the class
  • Not sitting close to Bintang
  • Losing Kayla
  • Losing Bintang
  • My teacher talking about my sister
  • My teacher asking what my phone wallpaper is
  • People asking me my phone number because I don't remember it
  • People in class knows the Jonas Brothers
  • A teacher suddenly sitting next to me and crunching me
  • A teacher looking at my work ESPECIALLY IN MATH
  • When someone sees my cheek and says I'm chubby
  • People saying I look fatter
  • etc.
Really not that bad...

OH WHO AM I KIDDING IT'S THAT BAD!!!

You see, one of the things I realized while making The 3 Best Friends Forever over the months is that Emma, Chloe and Lily's life is MY DREAM LIFE. The way they go to school is MY DREAM WAY OF GOING TO SCHOOL. Also their personalities. If Bintang would be like Emma, I'd a bit more like Chloe and Kayla turned into Lily, MY LIFE IS PERFECT.

But seriously, the only way this whole 'school returning' thing is gonna be a good thing for me are the most IMPOSSIBLE thing ever. Like, imagine is suddenly school stopped! That would just be impossible! Plus, I'm headed off to middle school next year.

Well, nothing BAD is gonna happen and nothing HORRIBLE would happen as well as long as I keep my head up and just get this exam over and done with. 

So, that's it for today and I will see you whenever I'd see you. Byeee!!!



Comments

Popular Posts