how I made it: birthdays edition

So, have any of you guys wonder how I decided on Emma, Chloe, Lily and others birthdays? Well, maybe you know the main characters but what about the minor characters? Example, why do you think I made Taylor Cellar's birthday on September 30th? Let's see that, shall we...

๐Ÿ‘‰ Check out T3BFF blog HERE

HOW I MADE IT: birthdays edition

Brittany Garza
So ICYDK, Brittany Garza, the diva of the entire series is born on July 28th 2010, one month younger than Chloe which don't worry is not made to hold any secrets of sorts. So why did I decide to put it in July 28th? 
So  I had this thing called '28 Birthdays' because I'm born on 28 and here is the list of celebrities that are born on the date 28th:

  • Jonathan and Drew Scott
  • Cameron Boyce
  • Jasmine Richards
  • Hilary Duff
  • Adam Hicks
So to just keep a streak going between April, May and June, I need a July and somewhere in the future an August (Not Joe Jonas apparently๐Ÿ˜ž) So what better way than make it Brittany's birthday? I think it makes sense. Do you think it makes sense? Let me know...

Jordyn Mayer
So Jordyn is born on 11th of May which is the same date as Isa Perez's birthday which was an ACCIDENT that I want all of you to ignore. Why was it 11th of May actually has no meaning behind it. I checked famous birthdays for 11th of May and I got Sabrina Carpenter without knowing. How cool is that? But anyways, there is actually no reason. The May month was for Cameron Boyce because he is born on May but the 11? Yeah, no official and real meaning behind that one.

Taylor Cellar
This other member of the DIVA's is born on 30th September 2009 which makes her about a month-or-so younger than your favorite and beloved Emmy who is soon gonna win an Emmy for something (get it?) and check out the famous birthdays page for Sep 30 and the only one I know is Ezra Miller who plays Credence Barebone in Fantastic Beasts. But there really is no meaning behind it so I guess this isn't really an important date but TODAY IS! Why, because it's 16th September which means... NICK JONAS IS TURNING 29 TODAY! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Melissa Phoenix
Mel is born on March 11th which has also no meaning but now that I know she's born on March I wish I could make it on March 16 because that's Alexandra Daddario's birthday! So March has no meaning in the months so... To bad for Mel then!

Wendy Drummond
Chloe's older sis is born on July 8th which is... Penelope Disick's birthday. Well I don't know how to feel about that but why did I make it July and on 8th of July. I don't know! I really don't know why it would be somewhere on July. It's weird eh?

Cassidy Campbell
Cassie's birthday is on November which is a sweet tribute to KBK member Kayla who is the inspiration for Lily, except completely different than Kayla. Why was it on November is also because Hannah, aka Miley Cyrus is born on November 23rd and also Kevin Jonas' birthday is on November 5th and don't forget Adam Hicks who star in Lemonade Mouth and JONAS as some DJ guy. 

Kourtney McCallister
Kourtney is born on Danielle Campbell's birthday. January 30th. I love Starstruck you guys! I have to put in someone's birthday the same as hers. And now that I've think about it, Sterling Knight is born on March just like Melissa and Brandon Mychal Smith is born on May, just like Jordyn and Isa! BAMM!

Stefani Anderson
Stefani's birthday is on August 1 2010 which makes her younger than Chlo. There's really no reason for this other than Joe Jonas and Bintang's birthday being on August but other than that, yeah, nothing else important.

So that's all for the birthdays and I will be seeing you whenever else I'd be seeing you. Byeeee!!!
๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚


Comments

Popular Posts