Hey, it's me and I'm back!!!

No lie. I am so bored I started back in The Karina Blog. Weird, right?

👉 Check out the latest T3BFF story HERE (thanks for clicking!)

Anyways, I am here to basically recap everything that happened to me ever since I last uploaded which was like, back in August during Emma's birthday (So I guess you can blame Emma for the slight pause on the blog😊)

But anyways, yesterday I was you know, randomly checking out the Jonas Brothers' website for no reason. Like what I always do when I'm bored. And then, as some of you may already know, THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A NEW SONG!!!!

On September 17th 2021, right after Nick Jonas' birthday. The song will be out, I will be happy, Mercy is gonna get replaced by Who's in your head and I will probably be freaking out like *indescribable excited Karina noises*

...

Like literally, that made my day and made me even more lazy to do the stupid task I have.

Anyways, slight recap on the war that's happening in the Emmy, Chlo and LELLAY universe. I would like to declare that Cassidy, Kourtney and Stefani are now official main characters because they are now participating in the most ridiculous war in the entire world.

If you haven't then don't worry I won't make you read it because I'll try and recap the entire thing. But if you wanna read it, then check out the link down below!

Or you can just click this link HERE to check out the entire blog. Enjoy!

So, what basically happened is that there is war, Emma and Chloe were debating and Kourtney joined teams with UPI. Emma and Kourtney settled on a pro-like conference to discuss and settle on a competition with the winning team. Chloe then invites Cassidy to join her squad and the judges, Mel and Wendy decide that the longest team to survive NOT eating their addicted-to food wins. Emma can't eat sweets and no raiskies for Chloe. So fast forward one week later, surprise-surprise Emma and Chloe survived but in a spin-off, Kourtney thinks that the competition would go on for ages and will never have a winner, so in a currently un-written story, they will have another conference. THE END.

So yeah. Enjoy and stay tuned for more posts on THIS and THAT blog! See ya!

👧 Xo karina!


Comments

Popular Posts