things to do on the weekend!

Hooray! It's almost Sunday which means it's almost holiday, which means Lily's coming home from glamping soon and Emma is turning 12 years old soon as well!

Also, as some of you guys already noticed, I have added some pics to my blogs recently! I like pictures and I like tangerines... But not tangerine juice, is there such things as tangerine juice?

Oh wow it actually exists: I googled for 'tangerine juice' results

Anyways, what am I planning to do this weekend?



Lots and lots of things obviously! First things is to find my missing tie because not using a tie doesn't seem like the best option for going to school.

Things I'm doing on Sunday!

  • Make T3BFF story!
    This one's pretty obvious since I do upload some posts on The 3 Best Friends Forever Blog daily recently so I'm gonna make a story on how Emma and Chloe will spend their weekend while Lily with her club friend Stefani is spending the Sunday in glam camp or glamping!

  • Throwback Weekend!
    I love doing throwbacks with my past favorite songs! I skip a few that I now hate but I play most of them! Fun Fact: I have 12 favorite songs now!

Go with the flow...

What do I do in the rest of the weekend other than blogging and listening to music? I don't know! I just go with whatever my mood is that day and do what my mood tells me to do that day!

If my mood tells me to find my lost tie, which it doesn't, I find my lost tie even though I usually just still can't find it.

If my mood tells me to change my laptops background, then sure! I'd change it to a picture of the blue and pink headphones you can see up there. Why not?

So... How do YOU spend your weekends?

Comments

Popular Posts