T3BFF story ideas..

I need story ideas for The 3 Best Friends Forever. I am seriously out of ideas. I have some inspiration, so let's check that out shall we:

First of all, I already finished Emma's birthday party story in one day which is on the first of August and I had it scheduled to be posted on August 16, on Emma's birthday. If only I hadn't finished it so early, that's what I would be making right now.

There's nothing I'd like to change from the story so... Yeah, right now at 11.47 am, I'm really bored. Really bored.



Ideas for T3BFF stories!

Idea 1: STOP and make a reboot

Before you panic that the blog is stopping, don't worry because I don't mean RIGHT NOW. Maybe in 4 years and make a reboot 16 years later when the girls are in their early 30s and I am in my 30s as well. Will they make really good adults because, I know the Lizzie McGuire Reboot is now dead even though I really wanna see adult Lizzie but hey, I guess a reboot is fine but I do get really addicted to writing some stuff on the blog.

Remember the blogpost on The Karina Blog that said: A pause. It was meant to be about me telling that I'm pausing T3BFF story but well I didn't. It kept going which idk if it is bad or not but whatever, a reboot is happening but reboots do happen after the series ended which means I have to end T3BFF series but don't worry. Right now it is not stopping especially with Emma's 12th birthday right around the corner of the week.

Idea 2: A Hollywood Enterprise Academy come-back

How would you imagine, if suddenly, just suddenly, on Emma's birthday perhaps, the school suddenly announced that they are re-opening for the second time because the pandemic is suddenly over and masks aren't required anymore?

I mean, that's a huge disaster especially that they already bought all the online class supplies, like the books and all that which is exactly how I imagine schools would do because in my little 11 year old imagination, it's not a school if the teachers do stupid things or if the school made the most ridiculous decisions ever. So, that is definitely an option but hold up, we have more to go.

Idea 3: Another random trivia???

This is obviously not a story but, if you like T3BFF, put those unicorn thinking into it's major thinking if you are in the random trivia. But also, there is a history behind the word 'Random Trivia' which is that, it's random! I created the trivia when I was bored, useless and random and stupid!

Ok. This is one of the 'not mostly likely to happen' suggestions because I need a story, not another random trivia for a few reasons which one of them are: I am not useless. Srsly, for once I need to do something productive other than studying!

Idea 4: More Spin-Offs?

I love the spin-off story which in case you don't know is basically Emma, Chloe, Lily chatting and doing random stuff with the creator and writer of The 3 Best Friends Forever, Karina also known as the creator and writer of The Karina Blog. Yes, in case you don't know, I am Karina.

I think more spin-offs is one of the things I would be doing during a so-random-and-stupid moments I know every one of us humans has experienced in life. What do I do when I am being so random and stupid? This. Write stuff on blog, write how I hate school, write how I am bored right and more!

Idea 5: TWIST!

I don't know what would make a good plot twist and obviously something that would still relate to the actual world since T3BFF is not a moral-ish story. It's about three normal Los Angeles kids just being in school. There's no moral in that. Not even friendship!

Okay, maybe some things aren't realistic like eating 100 bubblegum a day without your parents scolding at you when you eat you second plus bubblegum and don't forget the serious scoops. I took that from the second episode of Shake it Up titled: Meatball it up which is the same, only more, how can I say it, less-friendship-ish and more into the 'Kid have high curiosity and how they think they can finish their food though they can't'

Idea 6: T3BFF: The story

Is it funny? Do you get it, you know if there is this hit show on TV they will make it a movie and have The Movie in the end. You know, like Hannah Montana: The Movie or Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie but since this is a dull-bad story, it's called The 3 Best Friends Forever: The Story. Yeah it's definitely stupid.

But you get the point: a main climax point of the story which could then end the whole series and bring a reboot 10 years later... Is that cool? In my opinion it is cool but then I would probably be so forgetful and forgot who the heck Emma Phoenix is and will be reading my stories with the: oh-my-little-11-years-old-story laughter. Cute!

So. With that is 6 story suggestion that is completely a go-with-the-flow blog. I hope you enjoy this so random and stupid blog and I'll see you whenever I wanna see you!

Xo Karina💦


Comments

Popular Posts