some of my favorite t3bff stories

Hohoho... So, if I have to pick which one of the 99 stories done and 98th published story I have created is my favorite... Which one will it be?? 😕

Well. Here I have rounded up some of my favorite stories from the 2 and a half months the blog has been created so I hope you agree with my favorite choices!

👉 Check out the 3 best friends blog HERE

Here are some of my favorite T3BFF stories:

5: The 3 Best Friends Forever
Ha! My very-very first The 3 Best Friends Forever stories... The days where Chloe was my favorite and main character of the story. This one is about the beginning of the summer of 2019. Where Covid-19 wasn't a big deal yet. They had lots and lots of fun activities and that's where the story hadn't shaped up yet so there are a lot of confusion when I re-read that story so I hope you really like that story!

THE 3 BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

4: Offline Class; Escape!
I love this story mainly because Emma and Chloe's little argument about chicken vs egg and unicorn extinction. Also, this is my ideal first day of school that I have written so when school reopens, these are my hopes on how the first day would be like with Bintang and Kayla and Putri. My BFFs!

OFFLINE CLASS: ESCAPE!

3: Bentonville or Bali?
I love how this story is what mainly introduced Dylan and Zack as the official-official main character of the story because they picked to go to Bali and also because I live in Bali which makes me really like: geez, I wanna go there and lots of my mom's friends read that story because it's about Bali. But I mean, I think Bentonville is a good vacation destination.

BENTONVILLE OR BALI?

2: A 45 Story Spectacular - Spin Off 4
I mean, we can all agree that the blue haired celebrity is the main shining bright spotlight of this little spin off story, right?? But anyways, when I made this story, there was only 45 story in the blog and now there is 98 that are officially published and probably more when you're done reading this so, blue haired guy anyone?

A 45 STORY SPECTACULAR - SPIN OFF 4

1: Emma's Birthday Bash!
Ok, I know you all have to wait for 16th of August to finally read this story but this is my favorite and also one of the LONGEST story in the blog. Be patient if you wanna read this okay?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA: SNEAK-PEEK!

So tell me, what are your favorite The 3 Best Friends Forever stories?👌🤦


Check out the latest T3BFF story 👉 The 3 Best Friends and 5 more friends

Comments

  1. Karina: makes her number 1 favorite story a story that isn't even published yet.
    Emma, Chloe, Lily, Dylan, Zack, etc.: ��‍♀️��‍♂️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts