hello again!

Ok, I know it has been a while since I had uploaded on this blog and that's because I was so excited on my first blog The 3 Best Friends Forever.

So now, I'm taking a break by deciding to NOT post a story on T3BFF blog. However, you can check out the latest story which I posted yesterday called New T3BFF Declarations because it has some important improvements to the story.

👉 You can check out the story by clicking HERE

So, what do I wanna include in this post? How about we start off by showing a random picture of something shall we...


Don't ask why plants in pots.

Okay, now let's get real. I have just got a phone and I've been texting my friend Putri a few times but unfortunately I don't have Bintang's phone number yet but I will ask her when the dance course is back.

By the way, a small little ant is on the screen of my laptop and I desperately want to kill him but he's so cute...

Anyways, Emma's birthday is in August 16 which means like, right around the corner! That's so exciting.

But what is more exciting than Emma's birthday is Joe Jonas's birthday which is on August 15 and boy am I excited!!!

Alright then, that's all for the blog catch-up and I'll see you in another post from the blog!

Comments

Popular Posts