first day offline course!

Ok, this offline course isn't a studying offline, it's just introduction and picking up books and all that stuff but still! I hadn't even been in my last course for a year yet and here I am in another course (probably) not even a mile away from my old one!

I don't even know what happened to my old course but what I know is that: everything is gonna be just fine.

Literally! That's the only thing I've been telling to myself!

"It's fine Karina..."
"It's okay - there's only a couple students"
"The teachers are just fine..."
"STOP WORRYING ALREADY!"

So yeah, this is me, 1 hour before I must leave for course, worrying about the course, in this blog! Does anyone else do that?

So... My actual-actual studying course should be around... Thursday or so?

I really hope it's not math because I'm not a fan of math, especially that I'm offline and can't just pretend that my connection is bad so my teacher can't hear me [I promise you I never do that irl😉]

But hey, everyone gets nervous at times. Right? Right...?

I don't even know how my course looks like! I mean, my sister is in the course and I've picked her up with my mom and dad at times but will I make any friends? At all? I didn't made official BFF's with my old course friends but what if I'm secluded? 

I worry much.

But I guess that's what today's introduction class will be all about. I am great at English anyways..😋

STILL NERVOUS.

Comments

Popular Posts