favorites: drinks

A few minutes ago, I posted a blogpost called: favorite: foods! Which if you don't read yet then I really recommend you seeing me suffer of tangerines vs oranges because trust me, it's hilarious. I'll put a link to it down at the end of the blog.

Sorry water, you didn't made it into the Top 3 Fav Drinks list...


So. Now with the foods out of the way, let's talk drinks!

Tea

I'm talking about cold tea in this pretty restaurant outdoors by the rice field called: Simbar Menjangan. Or at least I think that's the name.

Ok tbh, I never drank the tea there but I tried my sisters and boy was it, actually it was just like regular tea but boy was it delicious! And the breeze in that restaurant is just like- you know what I mean. Bali, people!



Cold Orange Juice

My least favorite orange juice is COLD orange juice. I'm not saying that I hate it. It's just that I prefer it being warm.

It actually depends on what/where/when is it that I prefer cold stuff but I mostly drink it warm or hot so cold orange juice can get third place because, why not?

After all, oranges [actually oranges] are my favorite fruit [TANGERINES!]


Warm orange juice

Sorry cold... I like the warm stuffs better mostly because it's August and in Bali it's the rainy month right now even though when I'm writing this right now it ain't raining...

Cold would make a good summer by the beach treat but in restaurants. I like it warm. There is this wonderful orange juice stand by my house which sells the BEST orange juice and by the way, that stand inspires the bubble-shake stand in T3BFF!



Comments

Popular Posts