Emma's birthday is in ONE day!!

You guys, it's like almost close, Emma's birthday is right around the corner aka TOMORROW! So if you wanna check out the story, it's gonna be published tomorrow at 8 in the morning (I think, I'm kinda new to the blogger scheduling feature) So prepare yourself if you're interested!

Also, it's Joe Jonas's 32th birthday today so happy birthday to him!

🎊🎊💓💓🎂🎂🍦🍦🍧🍧🍨🍨

Woo! Also, some of you guys maybe surprised that I didn't do a special 'Birthday Tribute Post' to my BFF Bintang who inspired T3BFF and inspired Emma so I wanted to just keep it small but who knows, maybe I'll have a blog post featuring our friendship!

Still though. I can't believe it's August already! Wow months run fast and look at me now! 6th grader who just got an A for her arts and crafts notes from her teacher!

So that's basically all I wanna talk about right now. I'm not posting any T3BFF blog because I want Emma's birthday to be the SPOTLIGHT of it all!


👉 Check out T3BFF blog HERE

Comments

Popular Posts