emma's birthdate: inspirations

[nervous laughter]. So.. Why did I made Emma Phoenix's birthday on August 16th and not just January first or December 31st or November 5th or September 15? Read to find out.

My favorite artist

Yeah. My favorite artist is the Jonas Brothers and Joe Jonas is my favorite member and all that, his birthday is on August 15th and my second favorite member Nick Jonas (sorry, Kevin) has a birthday on September 16th, so, what happen when you combine those dates?

August 16! Or maybe just September 15th but ignore that. August 16!

Haha... Yeah. It's stupid so just forget that. You know what, never mind.

Happy soon-to-be 12th birthday Emma!
[Spoilers on what Chloe gave for Emma's 12th birthday]

Happy soon-to-be 12th birthday, Emma!
[spoilers on what Lily gave for Emma's 12th birthday]




Comments

Popular Posts