CLEMENTINES!???!!

 What the heck are clementines? Okay, I have been confused about tangerines and oranges, but what are clementines? Does anyone know what are clementines because I desperately need to talk to you because what are clementines?

Whatever I'm googling this...
What are clementines?

Okay, so here is an explanation for those guys who doesn't wanna click on that link and rather just read the blog:

Clementine

Plant

Description

Description

A clementine is a tangor, a citrus fruit hybrid between a willow leaf mandarin orange and a sweet orange, named for its late 19th-century discoverer. The exterior is a deep orange colour with a smooth, glossy appearance. Clementines can be separated into 7 to 14 segments.

Let me get a pic first...

This is a picture of ORANGES
This is a picture of CLEMENTINE

This is a picture of TANGERINE


Hello... Is anyone else confused here or is it just me, Emma and Chloe?

Clementine VS Tangerine?
Clementines have a slightly sweeter taste than tangerines, are a brighter orange colour, and have a smoother skin, which is easier to peel. Tangerines are larger and flatter in shape, with an uneven 'pebbly' texture. The easiest way to tell the difference is to hold the fruit in your hand

Okay. I think I can see the difference now... Can you?

Xo Karina๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Comments

Popular Posts