why I keep losing stuffs..

 I'm dumb. Not gonna lie. I am very stupid (By the way, I'm making this in the middle of doing my task so now I'm distracted)

I keep losing stuff. I need my eraser today and it, for some reason, is gone. I don't know why but I do remember the last time I used it. I think.

It was for my drawing-a-flower science task. I erased the pencil outlines using the eraser but that was 2 days ago. And now, POOF! The eraser has gone missing. For good.

Why I keep losing my stuff
by: Kay
First of all, losing your stuff is a normal thing. Everyone loses their things once or twice and it can be really-really frustrating. Why do YOU keep losing your stuff???

I don't tidy them up.

That's a classic answer for: Why do you keep losing your items?
There's a reason I don't tidy them up immediately after I finished using them. And that reason is another classic, typical reply: I'm lazy.

I'll be very surprised if you NEVER in a single month get lazy of doing something. I get lazy all the time: doing task, cleaning up, dance course, course, taking notes, etc.

Can you tell why I have stacking tasks by the end of the week now?

Like look at me right now. I know you can't but let me describe it to you: Right now, at school hour, I prefer to be writing in this blog about losing my eraser instead of finding my eraser and finishing my school homework.

I have seven more tasks waiting for me + lots of things to take notes of. I mean, I hate sports class anyways...

And I'm surprised I got third rank last semester! Maybe I am dumb but other students are dumber than me. Or maybe it's just because my mom is such a complainer about the 'Study-from-home' school system.

Losing your stuffs is fine... As long as you can find them back when you need them.

What are YOUR tips for finding your lost items?

XO Karina 👅








Comments

Popular Posts