when I grow up...

 As a kid, the questions you'd mostly get from adults is usually: 'What do you wanna be when you grow up?'

So. Let me answer that question: What do Kay wanna be when she grows up?

When I grow up...
by: Karina K.

What do I wanna become when I grow up? At first, like every other child, I wanted to become an elementary school teacher for some reason. I always told myself when I was younger that I'm gonna be a GOOD teacher that don't give much task and don't give students homework. I don't think being a teacher is my current dream job right now. So what is it?

BLOGGER.

Seriously - I think I want to work on a blog for a living. How exactly? I don't know yet guys, I'm still 11 don't ask me those technical-adult-finance-living questions yet. I can't even do fractions!

If I'm not a blogger, then I would wanna be an interior designer. I watch HGTV and I've read it's website. My favorite show if Fixer to Fabulous and I wanna be an interior designer but it has stop because my mom and dad said being an interior designer needs math and HELL NO - I hate maths!

I read Jasmine Roth of HGTV's Hidden Potential blog and I really like seeing all the pretty houses and decors. But still. MATHS. It's in the way of me reaching my dreams.

I also like music. Do I want to be a singer though? NO. If I eventually did became a singer, who would the inspiration be? The Jonas Brothers, duh! I love the Jonas Brothers, they're incredible!

What if I'm an actress? Okay that's just impossible. I hate sticking to some lousy script but being rich and famous does sound nice... 😎💲💸

Which profession do I wanna be right now?
  • Blogger
  • Interior designer
  • Singer
  • Actress
  • Teacher
  • A kid
I think a kid is the way to go... I mean, it is true. I am a kid right now so why not be a kid FOREVER? Might seem nice...

FUN-FACT:
  • Emma wants to be a bubblegum company owner when she grows up
  • Chloe wants to be a rich socialite 
  • Lily wants to be a professional scientist (lol)
what do YOU want to be when you grow up?

Comments

Popular Posts