throwback: I like(d) BTS

I mean, I know they are one of the biggest boybands in the world and their songs has billions of views. But since I knew The Jonas Brothers. They had become forgotten. Now that they have permission to dance and butter and dynamite, yeah...

I've been watching BTS on Jimmy Fallon and maybe they're not bad. My friends all like BTS, I think and I haven't actually listen to Permission to dance or Butter yet...

I think I should like them again??? I don't know. The Jonas Brothers are still number one on my top favorite artist list. They are incredible!

So, should I be telling you who my favorite BTS member is? Hmmm...

Jin & V

Why? I don't know, maybe it's just naturally because come on, everybody likes V right? 

Why Jin exactly? I liked RM, he's my first favorite BTS member and I was so dumb at the time that I didn't even know he was BTS leader. I only knew that he is 5 foot 11. I don't even know if that's considered tall.

Back to the question: Why did I like Jin?

Was it voice? I mean, they all sound just the same tbh. Was it his gorgeous handsome face? I mean, Nick Jonas is clearly handsomer than that.

That's the past. The point is I liked BTS but now I like the Jonas Brothers.

Who is YOUR favorite member of BTS and why do you like him?

Comments

Popular Posts