Things I like

What do I like? Hm. What do I like? Get to know what I like and what I don't like in this blogpost right over here! Enjoy

💖😜

What color do I like?
I love the color pink! Just kidding - my real life favorite color is just the plainest color in life, whit and black. Why? Because it goes with everything in life! At times I do l like the color pink but I'm leaning more onto this pink color: PINK

Who's my favorite artist?
Hmm? I wonder who my favorite artist is... 
It's the Jonas Brothers! It's mostly because of Camp Rock and it's sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam but I dunno.... I just really like Joe's hair for some reason 😂

What food do I like?
Noodles and pizza or at least anything that involves the cheesy and salty flavor in it. I love cheese so much! Especially grated cheese on toast...

What other blog do I like?
Other than The Kay Blog? Okay - I really like Jasmine Roth of HGTV's Hidden Potential blog. I also really like Studio McGee even though I have never watch their Netflix show Dream Home Makeover.

What are my favorite songs?
Well - it's obviously a Jonas Brothers song... My favorite song is their song from Space Jam: A new legacy, Mercy. I love that song!

What's my favorite movie?
It's a Disney Channel Original Movie that premiered before I was born! It's called Starstruck. I love the songs from that movie (But not as much as I like Mercy by the Jonas Brothers)

Things I don't like

What color do I hate?
Anything too bright for my eyes to handle such as neon pink. It depends on where the color is placed at but least favorite would be neon pink or a large wall of green-screen green.

Who's my most hated artist?
Can I be honest? Yeah, I think I can.
My least favorite singer or artist is Olivia Rodrigo. Something about her isn't feeling for me. Her songs are bad and I hate HSMTMTS. It's bad...

What food do I hate?
I mean, I am an 11 year old so it'll only be right for me to hate my veggies.
Vegetables sucks! Especially carrots. I hate carrots so much...

Which blog do I don't like?
I'm sorry I can't answer this question because all the blogs I know is good (or at least better than mines) The type of blog I hate is judged by the color theme of the blog. If it's bright and not busy or all black, then I like it.

Which songs do I hate?
I hate Broadway. Mostly Dear Evan Hansen but for my least favorite songs are:
  • In Case You Don't Live Forever by Ben Platt
  • good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo
  • drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
  • deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo
  • The Pitiful Children from 'Be More Chill'
What movie do I hate?
Princess Protection Program and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie. Don't ask why.
So, there you go! Stuff I hate and stuff I like!

XO Karina 😝

Comments

Popular Posts