The 3 BFF: a pause

I'm taking a short pause from The 3 Best Friends Forever for 2 cool, simple and straight-forward reasons:

  • Their school stars in Aug 20th
  • I want to write mores stuff in this blog
So. I would like to announce a slight pause for a little while on my first blog so I can really get into this blog a little more which is very RISKY.

Why is it risky? Because maybe I'm TOO into this blog that maybe The 3 Best Friends Forever will get ditched forever.

But I will be writing on the blog, maybe the spin-offs, maybe more Q & A's or maybe I'd just somehow ACCIDENTALLY spill a spoiler in this blog. 

(Also, you might notice that I change a font here. I'm using: Mulish)

So. Now with the blog pause out of the way. I would like to talk about some T3BFF blog upgrades I could maybe, possibly do in the future when I'm done with the pause.

UPGRADE LIST:

  1. More series focusing on the club
  2. A series all about The Diva Genk
  3. More spin-offs
Let's slowly review the list shall we?

For number one - not really loving a series just for the club because Emma, Chloe and Lily aren't in the same club and also because in the last day of the mountain house sleepover it is already mentioned that the club is cancelled.

For the second, The Diva Genk will soon be an official bad guy in the series. They have appear but I am not gonna make a series about The Diva Genk. Maybe in a few spin-offs or Q & A's but not a whole blog dedicated to them.

Lastly. I will make more and more and more and more Spin-Off's. I make spin off when I'm really bored and that's a good way to fill in my empty schedule which tbh, I don't have much free time lately.

I still have LOTS and LOTS of tasks to do

 That is a note that is playing in my head right now and I HATE IT. I hate school, you all know I do but I have 4 tasks that's not done yet.

So. That's the end of this one so, I'm gonna go make my tasks and I'll see you whenever I post another blog!



Comments

Popular Posts