T3BFF episode sneak-peek!!!

Ok. Spoiler alert for whoever in the world that hates spoilers. I am gonna give you 5 spoilers on what's gonna happen in the next T3BFF series introducing some new characters!

If you don't wanna read this then just go out of the blog. 

T3BFF Next Episode Spoilers!
by: Karina K.
Before immediately heading to the sneak-peek spoilers. I would like to say that: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

So. The spoiler in a simplified riddle goes like:
It's a normal day at Emma Phoenix's house. Chloe is in Utah, Lily is - somewhere and there is a [SPOILER]

That is the very first line of the story. SOMEWHERE AND THERE IS A [_]. Nope. Sorry, I just can't tell you right now.

The first words said in the story is: "[SPOILER] bubblegum? What flavor do they like? Do they like peanut butter or almond jam?" 

[_]Bubblegum? How interesting is that and who do you think said that? EMMA OF COURSE! 

Like I said, there is gonna be some new and old-but-forgotten characters in this story which is why I wanted to give you a sneak peek of it.

I can tell you it's labels: The 3 Best Friends Forever - [SPOILER]

One of the labels could just throw it off what the entire story is about and who it's introducing so... spoiler symbol it is!

You can read the official story - actually I don't know when. So. See you!

Comments

Popular Posts