first time science

Yep! Today is my very first Science course in my new course that I really don't like. I mean, my old course is better than the new one so - dealing with a new subject pros and cons time!

First time science
by: Karina K.
I don't know about you but having course with a new teacher is nervous for me. I had math with a new teacher in my old course and she turns out to be better than the old one and she is super nice and I finally understand how to count the volume of a cube thanks to her!

I trust new teachers. Sorta but they must be nice teachers, right? I thought my math teacher in my old course was gonna be pretty grumpy but turns out she's really nice and patient especially that my only course friend is online while I'm offline.

For me today, I'm in luck because science is my favorite subject other than english class. I love science!

So. That is me and my pretty useless blog post for today! BYE!!!

XO Karina 😚


Comments

Popular Posts