Make your own blog!

 So.

Remember when I said last blog that I'm gonna do my task? Well, I didn't do that. Why? Because me, being the 'me' that I am IRL. I'm to lazy to make my task.

It's that simple: I'm to lazy to make my task.

So. What are my tips in finishing a school task due in one day? Hm. I think I never finish a whole one-day-assignment in one day. Actually, maybe the assignments are done but probably not the notes. Taking notes of stuff are BOH-RING.

So. What do I do when I'm bored? Well, write in my blog, duh! But we're not talking about writing in a blog.

I wanna teach YOU how to possibly set up your own little blog. Maybe you're the same age as I am and want to start simple, so: Tips and Tricks on how to make a blog.

How to make a simple and mini blog
by: Karina K.
First, here are the things you need to think about when planning/creating the blog:
  • What the blog is gonna be about
  • The blog title and concept
If you wanna start a blog, then find out what it's gonna be about. This blog is about my OWN life. You can also pick to make it private (So no one in public can see it) or so the public can read it. Like this blog!

What's your blog title gonna be? I would recommend something simple and easy to remember like: The Karina Blog. You can even use your own name like: Emma Phoenix or The Emma Phoenix Blog. 

Your blog name doesn't need to be complicated. It's better to be simple and easy to be remembered.

So. What's next when creating a blog?

The first things you'd be posting there would be some sort of INTRODUCTION to the world. I think this step is optional but I do use it in this blog but not in T3BFF.

Start the introduction simple:

Name: *write full name/nick name/blog name*

It'll also be nice to let the blog readers to know more about you: hobbies, likes, favorites, blogs you recommend, etc.

Then, you can start writing more things in the blog, depending on what the blog is about.

You can create a schedule for the blog to upload: like once in a week, a planned day, any free-time. Or you can be like ME: Anytime I can and anytime I feel like it.

That doesn't seem pretty helpful tbh.
So. There you go! My tips on creating a blog! I hope you enjoy and I hope you like my new font upgrades!

XO Karina :)

Comments

Popular Posts