my thoughts on offline course

So my mom texted a staff from my old course that I really liked asking if they accepted 6th graders and he hasn't replied yet so I'll make sure I'd give you a catch up on that in a few days.

But in the meantime, the course I'm 'meh' with is going offline which I'm not liking. I don't like being the new kid in the class or course. I just don't like it.

Usually when I think negative at things it turns positive so. I'm totally thinking negative right now.

my thoughts on offline course

First of all, it's not the worst thing in the world. The worst thing in the world would be the Jonas Brothers breaking up again or Olivia Rodrigo releasing a new album.

I HATE OLIVIA.

Anyways, I don't have any friends yet on the course except that I do know that my old course friend, Dede is in the new course.

There is seven students in the course class I'm gonna be in and that is a whole lot of kids in one class.

Mom thinks it's a little, but I think it's an enormous amount. Like, SEVEN!!??

The worst thing would be if the first day is math. The schedule isn't out yet (I think) But just please don't make it math. 

I'd do anything to not take math class. (except listening to olivia rodrigo)

I'm biased about my course. I'm very familiar to my science teacher and she promised for back to school we'd have my VERY FIRST science experiment. 

[SPOILER ALERT ON A T3BFF STORY 'SCIENCE EXPERIMENT RELATED']

So. Do YOU hate course and if you do, how do you deal with a new course?



Comments

Popular Posts