My second blog's 45 STORY SPECTACULAR!

Ok. My second blog is a series of 3 girls who are bestfriends and is living life in the middle of a Covid-19 Pandemic and also having to deal with going to school in Hollywood's greatest academy that is fictional.

That blog is celebrating it's 45th story: A Babysitting Adventure part 2 which is about one of the main character, Emma who is tasked to babysit her twin brothers, Dylan and Zack together with her friends - the other main character - Chloe and Lily.

I really recommend checking that blog out. Especially if you're in the same moments as Emma, Chloe and Lily are during study-from-home.

Well. I really need to balance time between this blog, The 3 Best Friends Forever blog and my actual real-life school. 

That's a lot of work. But hey! I can manage! (in fact. I'm writing this blog while doing my school task✌)


XO, Kay 👧

Comments

Popular Posts