My least favorite subject.

Like every other student out there, I have a least favorite subject and I have a most hated subject. Today I will be talking about my least favorite.

Alright. My least favorite subject is Balinese Language. I don't know why it's my least favorite but I think it's because the whole ENGLISH TALKY THING which in case you don't know is me and how I'm very addicted to speaking English even though I am from Bali.

It's weird. Really weird.

I remember that me and my friend who sits next to me in class have got a literal 0 once. No joke but I'm fine with it because the whole class does knows me for my lack and hate of Balinese.

(By the way I still have lost my tie😢)

So. Today, on Tuesday is my first 6th grade Balinese subject and boy am I nervous. Mostly because my tie ain't here but... Yeah. It's scary.

Ok. Gotta do my task see you!

Ok. I have to take notes of a short 54 second video and after Balinese Language class I have English class where I'm supposed to take notes of a 29 pages power point but that can wait, then I have science class. Brilliant.

And my teacher just sent me my science task and it's a drawing task. Plus I have 2 more tasks I haven't finish last week...

So much task... πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜“
Not to mention my tie is gone...

 

Comments

Popular Posts