my laptop shortcuts: explained

My chrome research account has all the shortcuts filled until it's max! Some makes sense and some can be helpful for you! I have 2 chrome accounts and you must wait for my recommended blogs by kay post to find out which blogs I recommend you to check out!

  • Google Translate
    Google translate isn't as helpful as the other shortcuts but at times where I suddenly forgot my English. It's helpful since I am one of those forgetful kids in class😂
  • Wikipedia
    I love making On Vacation! series on The 3 Best Friends Forever so I need Wiki if I don't know all the stuff. It's been a huge help on the NYC vacation.
  • Google Travel
    Like I said, the On Vacation! series. If it's not the planned series, then I'd like to just go check out some other places especially that Emma said she wanted to go to New Zealand for her 12th birthday!
  • Go Guides
    Just in case you can't tell by the name of the Website, Go Guides is a website for travelling. Of course, the On Vacation! Series. That's basically what my shortcuts are all about...
  • Leanne Ford's blog
    I love Leanne Ford's designs! I love her house in Rock The Block sadly it didn't win though. If you love wacky and colorful then Leanne isn't the right designer for you because she's more of a white-and-neutral designer which I love! Go check her blog!
  • Tinker lab
    This is where most of the After-summer actives inspiration comes from. If you need a home-activity, you should really check out Tinker lab!
  • The Spruce
    This is such a good website! This is where I study the herbs for the story and if you need planting directions, you really should check out The Spruce!
  • Joe Jonas' blue hair
    Listen. I can briefly explain why this stupid and ridiculous shortcut exist in my chrome homepage. He looks handsome with a blue hair, okay? And if you wanna check it out then click here!
  • Jasmine Roth's blog
    Other than Leanne Ford, I have Hidden Potential's Jasmine Roth's blog! She's the main inspiration for this second blog and her designs are so unique and pretty! Go check her blog out!
  • Delish
    What? At times where Chloe, Emma and Lily have 'gon cooking, I need to find a recipe. This is my other go-to food source other than Tinker Lab. Go check out Delish!
So, from Google Translate to Joe Jonas' charming blue hair. Which one of these shortcuts have YOU find helpful?

Xo Karina 💀

Comments

Popular Posts