I may have lost my tie...

Ok. School in Indonesia, I think, or at least just elementary, requires a tie. My sister, who is in High School doesn't need one which I envy. So. Much.

Today is Monday and I need a red tie. I lost it.

I don't know how, I don't remember where I have last put it. It's just complicated. The point is that I have lost it and I'm going to need it for Tuesday.

SCHOOL SUCKS.

Last Monday (19 July 2021) I remembered that I wore it, but on 2oth of July on Tuesday, it was holiday and my mom told me to organize my closet where I think I put my tie.

Now I just can't find it. Seriously.

Now I'm just chilling upstairs in the blog writing about my problem. But honestly. I don't really care about losing my tie.

Take advantage of study-from-home to be able to lost your tie.

Instead of searching for it, I'm watching TV moaning on how I missed Olympic Dreams featuring Jonas Brothers. It's tragic.

It has always been no surprise for me to lose my tie. I lose it every-time. In fact, I don't think I wore a tie on the last weeks of being a 5th grader. And now I'm in my 3rd week as a 6th grader.

So. GET KILLED MYSELF. This is life.


XO Karina😟


Comments

Popular Posts