How I prep myself for a zoom

 July 27th 2021 - 4.31 pm in Indonesia

So. Tomorrow, I have a zoom class which I really hate having. The subject is going to be math and social science.

Last week I also had a zoom where we study math and science. I'm not a fan of having a zoom... I just don't like meeting my teacher.

And now. The zoom classes are once in a week. Great. 

So first of all, why do I hate zoom class? I mean, like I said, I hate meeting my teacher but I also hate having to answer a question through zoom. I don't like answering questions in general but through zoom?

Yeah...

So. How do I prep myself for a zoom?

  • Be chill about it
    Seriously. When was the last time I could be 'chill' in a zoom or google meet? I'm surprisingly a very chill person when it comes to zoom and exams. Not gonna lie, I have a confession to make about exam-studying but that blogpost will have to wait a few weeks/days/months.
  • Pros and Cons
    I like to do a fun lil' pros and cons activity. I don't write it on a paper but I just think about it in my head until it haunts me in my dream. 
  • Prep the books
    If you're like me, who don't go to zoom at the same spot where you put all your books, then prep the books. Make sure you've got a working pen, all the books your task could be in and remember your notebook.
You don't have to do all that if you don't want to but those are my how-to for preparing for a zoom class you don't wanna attend so badly.

So. Here are the pros and cons of my second zoom:

Pros: social science is thankfully easy
Cons: social science is my least favorite subject

Pros: nothing
Cons: I hate math class. so. much.

It's okay to joke on your pros and cons list. Just don't let you take it in too seriously... Or else you'd end up stress about the zoom.

So. I hope these tricks would work for your upcoming zoom and I'll see you on a new series on my blog called: Confession Tuesday (I know, I need a better name)


XO Karina 😽

Comments

Popular Posts