how i make t3bff stories

I don't know if this happens often but do you guys ever wonder HOW I make my The 3 Best Friends Forever stories a reality. I mean, I have 70+ stories now! That's incredible!

So, How do I make my stories?

(Also, if you don't know what The 3 Best Friends Forever is, click here)

How I make my blog a reality
 by: Karina K.
So is making a blog with multiple stories hard? What about running it? Well, I do these stuffs for fun and I just don't take them seriously. I'm 11 you guys!

I pretty often give up my task to write down on a blog. I think it's some sort of hobby or addiction to the blog that makes me write in it pretty often. At first I just started writing stories for fun in word and then my mom found out and then she told me to make it a blog.

The inspiration for the blog other than life with my friends is mostly my OWN life. If I have trouble doing this, I write it in the blog. Because, honestly, why not?

The story have no moral and I think that's fine. T3BFF is about 3 just normal kids in Los Angeles doing what they do.

Is it about friendship? Maybe but it is mostly about real life kids doing THEM.

Back to the main question, how is the blog now a reality?

Like I said, it's just a hobby and I'm not expecting anyone to be reading it and making it a huge deal even though it will be nice...

I wrote The Karina Blog because maybe as an adult I'd be reading this again (Hi future me!) It carries memories of me as a child and all my problems.

I always think that being an adult is really nice because you get what you want and come on, that's just how a kid's brain works.

I love doing this blog 💖

Xo Karina👋



Comments

Popular Posts