Friendly review: classmates (1)

I have 30 classmates. 1 course friend and 2 best-neighborhood-friends. It's time to review them all and rate them out of 10 (Sorry for who ever got last place...)

Classmates

1. Arya: 8/10

And no, in case you're positive that Arya is a girl, no. Arya is not a female. His full name is Arya Pradnyana and he's a male. How much should I rank Arya? I have no Idea. He's a nice guy and he's very smart and he's very quirky. 

2. Ari Artana: 6/10

He's a boy. I don't talk to him THAT much but he is obviously a nice guy. He's not very annoying he just don't make his homework pretty often... He's the type of guy who's the popular girl's right-hand-man. Yeah.

3. Arix Agus: 2/10

Yes his name does have an X in the back. Weird, right? He deserves to be in the top, but he also deserves to be in way at the bottom. He's terrible, but at the same time, he's good. He's one of the popular dudes and he's VERY annoying.

4. Bintang: 10/10
Do I need to explain? I really like Bintang. She's my BFF and also the main inspiration for The 3 Best Friends Forever. She's quirky and she's amazing at Balinese dancing! ๐Ÿ’– (All the other girls are gonna be jell because Bin got a heart emoticon in her review)

5. Danis: 1/10
I can explain why he got a 1 out of 10. Remember in the last few blog where I said a guy in my group has a MAJOR crush on me? He's one of them. Not the only guy. He's one of them.

6. Desta: 10/10
Again, I can explain why this little boy got a 10. He's GREAT at English (Not as good me obviously๐Ÿ˜Ž) And his face is adorable and by the way he likes me as well but not as annoying as the guy who got a 1/10.

7. Dinda: 10/10
I call her my SWIMMY-MATE. I thought I'm an incredible swimmer but turns out she's FANTASTIC at swimming. We meet at the pool once or twice and boy she swims fast! She's the popular kid in class.

8. Dika: 1/10
Everybody, meet the other guy who had a HUMONGOUS crush on me. The worst part is that the 4 years of me going to school is me always getting a seat next/near him. He's my sister's friend's brother but he's not that bad at times. He's naughty though.

9. Dion: 4/10
He's a guy I'm neutral with. He's not naughty and he's not the smartest at things but I don't talk to him pretty often so that's why he got a 4/10 in the list.

10. Dimas: 4/10
A tie with Dion! Good job, Dimas! He's always been a secluded guy in class. He's pretty shy and his skin is really white. He's Arya's best friend and those two could be an inspiration for a boy-ver. of T3BFF (Not a hint)

11. Dzakki: 3/10
As far as I know, he doesn't have a crush on me but he is naught and annoying so he does deserve to get a 3. I don't talk to him much either.

12. Ferdi: 7/10
Ferdi is fun! He sat with Bintang once and it was so fun... He's funny, he's um, weird?? and he is very smart at math. I talk to him pretty often.

13. Rizky: 2/10
Rizky! Welcome to the 'I have a crush on Karin' group! I sat behind him in class and BOOM! He's super annoying.

15. Irfan: 1/10
I don't talk to him often but he is for sure one of NAUGHT boy in class.

16. Jeni: 8/10
Meet the class champion! Jeni. She's Kayla (my FRenemy) best friend and she's also the class secretary along with Desta. She's really smart and also pretty shy in the same time. I talk to her once or twice but not very often.

17. Kayla: 9/10
I haven't met her in a few months since the pandemic started but hopefully KBK is still in piece and there is no drama whatsoever between Bintang and Kayla. She's very funny and she tells dad jokes!

18. Kirany: 5/10
Look, she's not the best-friend I've been looking for. She's bossy she's easily angry and she's just not fitting in me. She's 'sweet' I guess and she's also nice to the shy kids in class and also nice to me at times since I am pretty shy in class.

19. ME: 1000/10
Yeah this seems pretty illegal.

20. Krisna Maulana: 6/10
The guy everyone ships me with. He's not annoying, he's nice so the guy deserves to get a 6. It's a nice number okay?

21. Lanang: 10/10
He is SO friendly! He's Bintang's neighbor (and crush prbly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž) and we got in class projectss together often but he's also Jeni's best boy friend.

22. Marsell: 5/10
Listen. I got paired with him once for a short time and he is so disturbing. He's weird but he's also funny and friendly. A 5 for Marsell!

23. Bayu: 4/10
Can't say much about Bayu but he surely is the guy I don't talk to pretty often.

24. Panji: 8/10
He's quirky. He's also very funny at times and he is very lovable to the whole entire class. And remember when I said Kirany is nice to the shy kids? I meant, spesifically Panji.

25. Rahma: 6/10
She's Kayla's best friend and I do talk to her but she's not THE BEST. 6/10 for Rahma then! Also, I defeated her and got third place rank.

26. Rana: 6/10
She got 6th because she's rather bossy but she's also such a good friend. She's Kayla's tablemate and we actually NEARLY invited her to KBK and make KBRK. Weird!

27. Reksa: 6/10
We've got in a group project together and he's fun! A 6 for Reksa

28. Dewa: 8/10
He's in a group with me and Bintang in third grade! He's funny and he's kind of Bintang's crush...???????

29. Teguh: 5/10
What can I say? He's annoying, he's weird and he deserves to get a 5 out of 10.

30. Putri: 10/10
Do I have to describe this? She's so nice and I teach her english lessons because she really wants to be smart and now she can introduce herself in English! Good job, Putri!

THE 10/10 CHAMPIONS:

  • Bintang 
  • Desta 
  • Dinda
  • Putri



Comments

Popular Posts