august: hopes & thoughts for the month

August:
  • Joe Jonas's birthday
  • Offline course
  • Nearing the Jonas Brothers' tour
  • Emma Phoenix birthday
August can be hard month for me this time. But seriously, can it be that bad? I don't think so. What are your hopes and thoughts on this new month?
August: hopes & thoughts for the month
by: Karina K.
August comes with it's positives and negatives, same with each new day, month, year, week and more. 

It obviously won't be life without some dark sides. Hopes & thoughts for the month? I hope to get better grades and be more intelligent for sure.

At the same time, pressuring yourself isn't a good thing. Being a kid, what things have I done bad on July that I wanna change for this month, August?

  • Not finishing task
  • Not paying much attention to course
  • Not paying much attention to zoom
  • Cheating (A bitπŸ˜‰)
I don't finish my task immediately and always rely on last-minute assignment days. If I don't need to submit it, most likely I wouldn't do it but do it anyways.

Is that a bad habit?

I never liked course in a new one. Like I said, I'm biased. August course is now offline and that is horrifying news to me. Having course even through zoom already sucks, but I do like course at times because it helps me with school.

I hate school zooms mostly because I don't like answering questions or meeting my friends other than Bintang. So, how do I feel if suddenly school opens? Yeah, my shoe doesn't fit anymore so I'll need to do some shopping spree.

Cheating is ok. No really, I love cheating! Mostly with calculators in math class because math is bad. I can't imagine my life going without calculator by my side. Math class is my enemy and I never wanna study it offline or online.

Hopes

My hopes for this month is so I can be more intelligent. 

Nothing blog related since I do understand that school should matter more than a blog even though I do my blog in the middle of school assignments very often.

Also, August 16th is Emma Phoenix's birthday! Happy 12th birthday to her!

What are YOUR hopes and thoughts for August?

Xo Karina πŸ™…


Comments

Popular Posts