august favorite songs 1-5

Deciding on my favorite songs hasn't been easy. 

It's almost August and I want to finally decide on a monthly song. I have 12-or so favorite songs and come on! It hasn't been a year yet! But with Remember This by the Jonas Brothers out and Mercy from Space Jam: A New Legacy and me getting addicted to Jonas L.A. I think I can decide at least 5.

  • Mercy - Jonas Brothers (Space Jam: A new legacy)
    I mean, I've watched Space Jam: A new legacy and OMG am I obsessed with this song! I love the Jonas Brothers and the Looney Tunes (mostly Lola Bunny) is adorable! 
  • L.A. Baby - Jonas Brothers (Jonas LA)
    This song was my 6th favorite song and is now my 13th AGAIN! The Jonas Brothers... Have I fan girl about them this much on the blog so far? (Blue haired Joe...)
  • Fire - Matthew Finley (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam)
    I can hear it in my head right now: "I keep giving you the fire!" Seriously. I love Camp Star better than Camp Rock (Sorry, Shane...) 
  • Contagious Love - Bella Thorne, Zendaya (Shake it up)
    Disney! Shake it up! I love Shake it up, my favorite episode is 'Meatball it up' I watched it with my sis and she got sick because of the meatball FOR REAL!
  • Set This Party Off - Jonas Brothers (Jonas LA, again..)
    What? I love the Jonas Brothers! Anyway, this song is such a good song you should really listen to it. (I mean, I like the Jonas Brothers...)
Jonas Brothers counter: 7 Jonas Brothers

So, I hope this will stick to plan... It will probably not. If the Jonas Brothers decided to release a new song, maybe??? BTW, is anyone else surprised that remember this didn't make it into the list?

Jonas Brothers counter: 8 Jonas Brothers

Xo Karina 😛

Comments

Popular Posts