Addicted to the blog

 I've been considering this when I thought about making a new blog:
"Will I get so addicted to the new blog that I'll ditch The 3 Best Friends Forever blog?"

And. The answer to that is: I hope not. I decided to make a blog focusing on myself about memories in the past. I thought of making this a private blog but hey, I like opening it to the world even though maybe I'll regret it one day.

So. The 3 Best Friends Forever blog isn't coming to an end. I'd like to call it: halted for the moment. 

The best timing for getting halted is probably not in the middle of celebrating it's 45th story. I'd like to give you a short spoiler on the story. The first line of the story:
It's 5 in the morning and Lily just had to wake Chloe and Emma up for an update on Hollywood Enterprise Academy's online class schedule.

Now. I don't know if the front line is going to change since right now (Jul 27th) It hasn't. But it's still a nice spoiler! Emma, Chloe and Lily's online class schedule is now officially out on the school's official website! 

So. Back on the topic of me getting addicted to this one blog. I have gathered some solutions on managing time between the two:

  • Creating a post schedule
    This one is what I think isn't gonna work, because if you know me well then you know I'm not a scheduled and organized person. I write freestyled and I like it that way.
  • Taking a long break
    This also isn't an option because doing the blog is what makes me happy and what I do in my empty days. Scratch this idea.
So. Managing time isn't what I'm a PRO at. So, freestyling is the way to go. And if you can't find me in T3BFF blog, then I'm in The Karina Blog. If you can't find me in The Karina Blog, then I'm in T3BFF blog...


XO Karina 👧


Comments

Popular Posts