a look back: my first t3bff story

You see, Emily Carter Phoenix is pretty lovable. And also my favorite character in the series! I know it use to be Chloe, but never mind that! I like unicorns now... Sorta. But anyways, here is a look back at the very first story The 3 Best Friends Forever and react to it. Enjoy!

A look back: Emma's very first moments...
So ICYDK, my first The 3 Best Friends story is legit titled The 3 Best Friends Forever and you can check it out HERE.

The story is about Emma, Chloe and Lily celebrating their summer together instead of chilling in some Las Vegas place. Here's the twist, in the story, Chloe DESPERATELY wants to go to Vegas, and now at Sep 2021, I just realized the storyline makes NO SENSE because Chloe IS FROM LAS VEGAS. So, we all shall just ignore that, ok? πŸ˜‰

Anyways, Emma was tasked to plan out the entire thing on how they're gonna spend that whooping one-month-or-so holiday during the summer together. This was very cheesy and kind of has a moral?? I mean, I don't want my stories to have morals because that is so MASS. And I'm not the mass.

Continuing, Chloe and Lily approves the plan the next day during the last day of school which LUCKY THEM is a free class. Also, Lily was a NIGHT OWL. Like, maybe it makes sense to some because she does studies at night but no, this second right now, I made my decision that Lily is not a night owl. In fact, I think she might just be the one to sleep the earliest at around 8 o'clock!

I repeat, Lilliana Jessica Illinois is NOT A NIGHT OWL.

By the way, remember Cassandra who appeared in the early days of T3BFF? Yeah, I don't think she's making a comeback because we already have Cassidy Campbell, so, poor Cassie! I guess Brittany, Jordyn and Taylor ditched her because that's what diva's do, right? They ditch their friends... 

And so in the first day of spending summer together they went all-out-fashion, just like some random 25-year-old models out there being all like 'Fashion is my kryptonite'. They then head to the park and played a bunch of childish stuff which is unlike the new Chloe and Emma. Ok maybe Emma is still childish being the unicorn in the squad but yeah, not very childish...

And then they play a game of charades called 'Guess the Hidden Hills academy teacher game' and at the end, Emma said "We're all champions!" Like. Why. Emma. Just. Why!? *cringing Karina noises*

And then while waiting to watch an adult horror movie, the girls go and eat. Chloe was this real shy kid in this story which is... Yeah. That. 

So the three girls went on downstairs to eat. Chloe eats chocolate and Emma and Lily eats some fried chickens.

The part that makes most sense in the story is Emma, Chloe and Lily mixing together 4 smoothies and making a rainbow drink. What makes NO SENSE is the fact that Lily was in it and Lily would never do such thing. She'd prefer to do some reading stuff and not create a giant mess in the house!

Dylan and Zack then spilled Lily's drink and said the one thing I didn't wanted them to say: SORRY. Like, the heck is with young lil' me liking to say the word SORRY? Like? THE HELL!?

And then they wanted to watch the adult movie Mary-Lisa when Mel stopped them from watching a horror movie because apparently at the time she was PROTECTIVE unlike her now. Weird...

I mean, I watched Harry Potter. Nothing's up with that... 😏

And then Emma said Sorry for some reason and they then went home where Chloe said that she had a DOG! Like, I'm Chloe, Chloe is me, WHY DOES SHE HAVE A DOG SHE CARES ABOUT!? 

To be clear: now, as of 2 days before Nick Jonas' birthday (14/09/2021) I declare that the dog didn't exist at all. Thank u.

WHAT!? SO LILY ALSO HAS A DOG NAMED EDDIE AND EMMA HAS A DOG NAMED EMMA THE SECOND!? WHAT ABOUT THE TOMATO EJ!?

To be clear once again: now, as of 2 days before Nick Jonas' birthday (14/09/2021) I declare that Emmy, Chlo and LELLAY HAS NO DOGS AT ALL! Thank u.

(By the way I'm doing this while taking a test lol)

Alright, back to the whole thing. So Chloe APOLOGIZES for blaming Wendy for eating the ice cream that they were about to taste and it was normal so I'm not gonna really talk about it now... (I'm lazy😝)

And then they made a model of the solar system which sounds so-LILY and so-NOT-EMMA and Chloe. It's summer and you idiots are making that stupid solar system diagram!? FOOLS!

So then Lily gave the girls a present which is the now-forgotten Unicorn Binder because she likes unicorns at the time while Emma is only obsessed with the rainbow marker. And then why they had lunch, like, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? EMMA AND LILY COMPLEMENTED, I REPEAT, COMPLEMENTED. THEY COMPLEMENTED CHLOE! LIKE, THE HECK!!??!!??

And then they gossiped about Lily's dog Eddie which I repeat is fake and then they wrote down the most MASS and FRIENDSHIP-Y thing EVER! I'm not writing it down for you, you can just go and read it and take it in for yourself. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

The end... :)
So I hope you somewhat enjoyed what you were reading and I'll catch you up in the next thing that I posted. Bye bye!!

Xo Karina
14.09.2021


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts