pandemic & inspirations

It's that night again! The night where I'm so out of things to do even though I have some school tasks to do. I'm bored...

So. After discussing about some clementines vs oranges vs tangerines stuff, let's talk more about this thing called pandemic.

PANDEMIC - Karina, a bored child who is lazy to do the things she is supposed to be doing.

First things I would like to discuss is how my favorite course of all time: dancing course is now cancelled because of the whole pandemic-lockdown kinda stuff. I mean, I get it, the virus is dangerous and deadly and all the bad things you can think of and so much more but everyone deserves to moan about nonsenses at times, right?

So here I am moaning and groaning and being lazy about stuffs. 

When is the last time I was bored? This afternoon after lunch, so I decided to make one out of two of my homework due tomorrow on Saturday and ended up being surprised on how little I have task.

Obviously I still have one more to do, but psh, it's fine and it can wait.

So.. Where headed next with the whole pandemic theme? 

Oh yeah! The 3 Best Friends Forever's living as 3 Californian-living kids surviving the pandemic with offline-online-offline-online school situation! My school situation isn't like that but other stuffs like courses are.

Chloe is a kid from Las Vegas but is born and raised in the wonderful world of Los Angeles where she became best friends with two other dorky pals in Green park neighborhood!

Emma, just like Chloe is born and raised in Los Angeles. She's weird and she believes in unicorns and when she grows up, she wants to be a scientist working on a unicorn project to proof to the world (mostly Chloe) that unicorns are real!

Lily Illinois moved to Los Angeles, California from her hometown Fort Worth, Texas at 1 and a half years old! She moved to the first alley at Green park neighborhood and spends her whole life reading, and reading and reading, and more reading! 

I'm sorry for whoever thought that Lily is from/previously lived in Illinois since that's her last name...

Anyways, what now? Let's talk about more T3BFF stuffs shall we?

Emma being class president: inspirations

This is such a random inspiration but I have this dual-language Barbie book about Barbie being class president and that book was just sitting at my feet for probably over one month and I was like 'You know what, maybe Emma should be class president' Will she win though? [SPOILERS]

Lily's glamping trip: inspirations

Since glamping is already a real thing anyways, what made me want her to go glamping? So, it's no surprise to some people that I LOVE CAMP ROCK since that's how I knew the Jonas Brothers. You know from the title it's all about camp and music and all that stuff so, Lily seems like a person to go camping only with glam!

Too bad I don't really wanna talk about Chloe right now so, enjoy!

Why did I choose a bowl of yogurt?


Comments

Popular Posts