Welcome to The Karina Blog!

Hello there!

My name is Karina and this is my blog about my life as a 11-year old who REALLY hates school.
This isn't my only blog. This is my second blog - my first blog is a story blog called The 3 Best Friends Forever. 

Like I said, this blog is about my own life. So, I really hope you enjoy reading and catching-up to this blog. 

First of all, I would like to introduce myself:

Name: Krisna Karina Kepakisan (You can call me Kay)
Born: 28th June 2010 -11 years old
I live in: Bali, Indonesia

My hobbies: Writing blogs, playing games and listening to music
My favorite foods: Noodles, Pizza, anything with cheese!
My favorite drinks: Orange juice from a specific stand near my house


So. There you have it. A small introduction of me! I hope you will enjoy the rest of the blog!


XO, Karina 🍀



Comments

Popular Posts