august songs that I HATE

Ok. I'm not scared to tell people what I hate because I deserve to hate what I wanna hate. Makes any sense?

Songs that I HATE
by: Karina K.
I hate lots of stuff: Broadway, Olivia Rodrigo (even though Nick Jonas likes her), Dear Evan Hansen, Princess Protection Program, etc. 

Here are the songs that I declare my TOP 5 MOST HATED SONGS:

  • good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
    I hate it. So-so much. I don't like Olivia Rodrigo for some reason, good point, I actually don't know why I hate Olivia Rodrigo but yeah, she's bad. I hate her and I hate hsmtmts like, have you seen 'V-Hudge' a nick-name EJ just claimed for Vanessa Hudgens? It's so stupid honestly and so is SOUR. It's just bad.
  • The Pitiful Children - Be More Chill
    Told you I hate Broadway. You see, things my sister like, I hate and my sister likes The Pitiful Children. Plus, she knows Broadway from hsmtmts's 'Truth, Justice and Songs in our keys' lyric that goes like: She never saw Dear Evan Hansen so, thanks so much 'V-Hudge'
  • In case you don't live forever - Ben Platt
    I know the guy's got an album out soon but I hate this song from sing to me instead so-so-so much! It's a horrible song. My type just isn't a soft song. I like the Jonas Brothers, sorry-not-sorry.
  • Grow as we go - Ben Platt
    Yeah, I just hate Ben so much lately because my sister has been playing all of his music lately. Broadway, in my opinion, is terrible. Very bad.
  • In a heartbeat - HSMTMTS
    Nope. Hate it. So. So. So. Much. This is a terrible song and I wonder why I hate it? *blinks at good 4 * Yup. Nope. Bad song, I hate it so much.
So, I clearly hate lots of songs lately. Happy August! (August 15th anyone??)

Comments

Popular Posts